Big news from your favorite gaming platform. The W3Arena developers locked themselves in a tiny room with no daylight and created an epochal masterpiece. Become a witness on Friday 14th ( 19:00 CEST).
On Friday, 14th August 2015, the W3Arena server will be down for one hour between 18:00 and 19:00 CEST. When the server is back online, the ladder will be resetted and therefore all accounts back on level one. Accounts which have been inactive for a long period of time will be deleted.
|1vs1 Mappool||2vs2 Mappool|
Not only general bugs were fixed, like the "game doesn't end if enemy doesn't leave bug", but also some maps were improved. There will be no more close spawn position on Turtle Rock and Gnoll Wood was fixed, so that it will now be available in the mappool (and not automatically replaced by Turtle Rock).
All W3Arena maps (in the respective map folder) will have an observer board available. So whenever one of the maps is hosted in a custom game or in one of the tournaments (as soon as the bots are updated as well), all observers can access this awesome tool (see screenshot below).Shout outs to Frotty for the development!
Lost Temple PRIME
- Changed the item drops at the natural creep camps from level 2 charged items to level 2 permanent items
- Removed a few trees at the bottom goblin laboratory so the shredder and sappers don't get stucked.
- Redesigned the middle, there is now only one tavern.
- Moved the orange troll creep camps in the middle a bit closer into the woods so that nearby passing units don't get attacked by accident.
- Changed the item drops at the natural creep camps from level 2 charged items to level 2 permanent items.
- Replaced the Taverns with Goblin Merchants and added a new tavern in the middle
Bridge Too Near
- Eliminated book of dead as possible item drop from the blue lvl 5 ogre
- Moved the green creep camps closer into the woods so that nearby passing units don't get attacked by accident
- Eliminated the possibility of close spawns