in this article you will find the changes and improvements we recently made to our server and website.
Furthermore, I would like to acknowledge you that we are looking for new staff members in order to cover the recently introduced position of replay administrator!
- improved mute system: in-game and global mute are now avaiable. muting is not related anymore to the single account but to the user itself
- the maximum capacity of users in the main channel has been increased from 50 to 150
- imported old news from Replayers to W3Arena: http://tft.w3arena.net/news
- the full game listing is being developed
Reminder: you can follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/W3Arena.net
- some bugs which occurred with Google Chrome in the commentary system have been fixed
- new menu: "My Replays". You can check the status of your replays, follow them even if they are locked, delete them
- admin are now able to fully handle TOP replays and ROTW and to add descriptions to the replays
- the replays are not ordered anymore by upload date, but by release date on the main page
These things may not be the "visible" ones for you but it was definitely needed to add them first.
In the next weeks we are going to focus more on the replay details, categories, map links and so on.
I'm glad to see your interest towards the new replay section, we are having around 10-15 replays uploaded as TOP each week. Therefore, in order to handle this
amount of requests, W3Arena is looking for a new administrator for the replay section.
This is a public recruitment, so anybody can apply. If there is someone truly worthy of this, he will join us for a test period.
Even though we are talking about a voluntarily work, the new member will get special avatar and accesses to the replay webpage.
Expected attributes/skills of a replay approver:
- Motivated and active
- Good taste for replays and experience in game
- Good team worker
- Good english skills and manners
- Able to judge from a neutral point of view
- Respected member of the community
- Graphic skills (e.g. Photoshop)
- Watching locked games (top candidates)
- Decide whether a replay is worth of a promotion or not
- Set the games as TOP/ROTW or release them as normal replays
- Giving feedbacks about the games
- Taking part in collective projects concerning the replay section
- Creating images or writing overviews to add as descriptions of the promoted replays
Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, age and nationality
- Your main account on Battle.Net, W3Arena and Replayers
- For how long you have been playing TFT or since when you are following the scene
- Try to convince us, in a few lines, explaining why you would be the best choice to cover this position
- Note down if you have any additional information, references