hours
minutes
seconds

Community

ban JUSTANOTHERORC [Reviewed]

Closed / archived reports and appeals.

Re: ban JUSTANOTHERORC [Missing evidence]

Postby DIESELDOG » Thu Apr 20, 2017 20:24 pm

JustanotherOrc wrote:If every little flame resulted in a ban noone would... could play this server.

Hi,

I could understand a little frustration from losing a game but calling someone a "ugly big nose rat" is not acceptable in my opinion.
How would you feel if someone said this to you?

Thanks
DIESELDOG
Community Section
W3Arena Staff
http://tft.w3arena.net/community/
DIESELDOG

Postby Japroutmanesque » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 am

Missing evidence ? Lol, is this a joke from admins ? Everybody knows that this guy always flammes, just mute him as he asked and everybody will be happy.
Japroutmanesque

Postby DIESELDOG » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:20 am

Japroutmanesque wrote:Missing evidence ? Lol, is this a joke from admins ? Everybody knows that this guy always flammes, just mute him as he asked and everybody will be happy.

Hi,

Please note this is not being ignored and we will look into this issue as soon as possible.

Missing evidence was due to the twitch links not allowing me to view.

Thank you.
DIESELDOG
Community Section
W3Arena Staff
DIESELDOG

Postby ag3nt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 08:37 am

ag3nt

Postby JustanotherOrc » Sat Apr 22, 2017 15:10 pm

XD ag3nt... always pops up for some good old reporting. AGENT ARE U SO LONELY?
JustanotherOrc

Postby JustanotherOrc » Sat Apr 22, 2017 15:27 pm

I havent flamed for a loong loong time. I am nice guy anyway. some people wish me bad only cuz of enviness. I really dont get why some take the time and put the effort into trying to get me banned or anything. Will your life be better???
Im constantly streaming and having a nice community. I am like the only competitive orc besides orcworker and grubby who streams... would it be so good to wipe me away?
Guys I dont understand you. I get flamed frequently a lot... and i dont mind . I laugh and play you should do the same!
JustanotherOrc

Postby kakapopo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 16:26 pm

I agree, it would damage the community to ban him. And think of it: Nothing really happens when you get mildly flamed. Just ignore it and be a strong personality. Its just the internet.
Besides, corrupt always was a nice guy even some years ago when he always asked and cared for my mother when I beat him in games.
kakapopo

Postby blackout. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 13:16 pm

DIESELDOG wrote:
Hi,

Please note this is not being ignored and we will look into this issue as soon as possible.

Missing evidence was due to the twitch links not allowing me to view.

Thank you.

I think most admins are bad at their jobs here (no offense, there are few normal admins), but at least you are trying to do something here, there are so many guys banned and muted that didnt really do any anything wrong and their ban/mute lasted like for 5 more months than it should and they wouldnt even get an answer when they asked why and for how much longer (take examples of more popular players Xelsing and Paladyn (who stopped playing because some admin decided that one of the most mannered guys needs to be muted), while on the other hand you have CORRUPT who flames hard and everyone (Grubby, Believe, Rudan, etc) constantly for the last 3 years and he didnt even get a mute for 10 minutes.

Btw, you can read last 50 topics about corrupt and last 50 photos guys posted about corrupt, or if you really need to SEE things we said corrupt said, because you said you need evidence, just take a look at those 2 videos (i dont have energy to search and post photos/reps where corrupt flamed since i would need a lot of time to find them all and i dont care that much anymore, this will be my last try to get some justice)

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM7QJi8h4sY

(starting at 8:47)

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5i6L7ZcwA

(starting at 0:24 and keep watching)

also you can find more evidence here:

http://tft.w3arena.net/community/viewto ... f=9&t=5528

And I agree with Japroutmanesque, putting [missing evidence] on this report is one of the funniest things ive seen lately (no offense again, ty for trying to do something), but lets see if this will do anything at all.
blackout.

Postby DIESELDOG » Wed Apr 26, 2017 13:31 pm

Hi,

As i have said previously,

That is only there because i can not view the twitch streams. I personally seen the things he said to Tod and i have told him as you seen above.

As with the bh.imb case this was here before i became an admin therefore i don't know much about it but I know someone is looking into it.

Please note there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes and we try to get to each case asap but we have to start from the older cases.

If the case is not resolved soon i will be looking into it myself and hopefully speeding the process up on this case.

Also your quote about w3a admins is not acceptable and you wouldn't believe the time staff put into this server and making it the as good as it is.

Hope this helps with your frustration regarding corrupt.

Thanks
DIESELDOG
Community Section
W3Arena Staff
DIESELDOG

Postby snarkdino » Fri May 05, 2017 08:48 am

I'd give justanotherorc a pass for calling Grubby a pussy, because that's just funny. I needed to laugh too it kept me from quitting w3arena because low ladder is pretty toxic.
snarkdino

PreviousNext

Return to Processed Reports and Appeals