Format: 1on1 Tournament
Live Countdown

days
hours
minutes
seconds

Community

Warcraft3 - in my heart forever Team League

Post any queries regarding Warcraft III.

Moderator: FFArena

Warcraft3 - in my heart forever Team League

Postby 4K.Grybby » Sat Apr 01, 2017 08:47 am

!!!UPDATE http://tft.w3arena.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5886&p=22088#p22088 main thread in case no one knew

Welcome dear players and fans of the great game warcraft3! The greatest event is coming. I wanna present for all of us my new league with name "Warcraft3 - in my heart forever Team League". Everyone who wanna take part in it - must register here: (https://discord.gg/tUV8Dhs). Everyone can write your suggestions and comments, which we will consider and make a reality, before that league starting!

Warcraft3 - in my heart forever Team League - (W3MHFTL) - what is this? After the application period, which will last up at 20 CET April 15, we confirmed number of players and confirmed how many teams we get. Then 4 captains will choose players (you can select only one player).These teams will compete in various maps and various mods of WC3 over SEVERAL rounds. Teams must get score points, win matches, and the team with the most scoores at the end is the winner. Check the backup players (in case of cancellation for any reason of the main players) will last up at 18 CET April 22.

Captains will be responsible for the team in the League. Captains must be active in the community, able to evaluate the skills of potential teammates, work with the players in their team, resolve disputes, plan matches and make a command decision. Captains must be available for communication with the administrators of the League. The captains must play matches like other team members.

Anyone may submit an application for registration in the League. Terms and conditions: a) you must be active throughout the League b) you must be rdy for next mods of WC3: FFA, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Minidota and TeamFFA. c) you must have account in Discord (Https://discordapp.com/) and w3arena server. Prize money of the LIGA is $ 200, but with Your support it can be increased! The prize money will be distributed in equal shares among the members of the winning team.

GG, GL, HF! :)
Last edited by 4K.Grybby on Sun Apr 16, 2017 13:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
4K.Grybby

Re: Warcraft3 - in my heart forever Team League

Postby Paulquappe » Sat Apr 01, 2017 09:51 am

Dear Grybby,

please get a publicity agent.
If he is fluent in english that might help too.

Sincerely,
Paul
Paulquappe

Postby suckpuppet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 22:26 pm

perfectly understandable though you grammar nazi twat ^ :)
suckpuppet

Postby TheScourage » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 am

sounds like a lot of fun, ill do some advertisement for it.

Well done Grybbe!!!
TheScourage

Postby 4K.Grybby » Sun Apr 09, 2017 15:39 pm

4K.Grybby

Return to Members' Chat