Format: 1on1 Tournament
Live Countdown

days
hours
minutes
seconds

Community

w3a dead no games 2v2

Here you can start a topic that ranges over the whole w3arena universe. Suggestions are appreciated as well.

w3a dead no games 2v2

Postby MiSTaAone » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 am

i cant find 2v2 games , i searched today 1 hour for 2v2 game i couldnt find, in my eyes you should stop baning people from the server.
MiSTaAone

Re: w3a dead no games 2v2

Postby kakapopo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 17:06 pm

RIP in peace.
kakapopo

Postby Martinz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 14:30 pm

Yeah it's obivously hard to find games if alot of players are banned for no reason.
I myself wanted to go come back to w3arena, already had a hard time installing it with all the patching problems that occured.
And when I created an account (forgot my previous username) I'm instantly banned and it looks like noone really cares at all.
Martinz

Postby milos1993 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 20:38 pm

TRUE ..I come here with 3 friends and we was rdy to play but we got ban and no one cares...
milos1993

Postby DeathWatch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 21:45 pm

comebacking to battle net...
DeathWatch

Postby TESTOVIRON » Wed Sep 13, 2017 22:59 pm

Lmao, nice attempt to bring attention to you, desperate guys. xD

Nobody gives a single fuck about thread spam with banned accounts, so you guys decided to pretend there is a problem with 2v2 and it's related to lacking of stream of 30% win rate nabs from battle.net. xD

Nah, nobody cares about you. :D

Oh, and 2v2 is perfectly fine, games every 30-40s. :)
TESTOVIRON

Postby Shagrion » Thu Sep 14, 2017 01:45 am

For a guy that shitposts you too have a 33% win rate only in w3a. At least have a decency to make a new account and post, before you'll screw your self over, TESTOVIRON.
Shagrion

Postby TESTOVIRON » Thu Sep 14, 2017 02:04 am

Shagrion wrote:For a guy that shitposts you too have a 33% win rate only in w3a. At least have a decency to make a new account and post, before you'll screw your self over, TESTOVIRON.

Intelligence is really not your strongest side, you might also want to practice your broken English. :)

Lol, I have just realized that you had a confidence to make this post, because you imagined yourself that I am a 33% player, so you could bash me, being yourself some random and god-awful 34-49%er. Lmao, that's really bad. Sorry to say, but I am a little better than that. :lol:
TESTOVIRON

Postby Shagrion » Thu Sep 14, 2017 02:27 am

Well i have shitty winrate in 10 games on battle.net new account thats for sure, cuz I barely play with people that are lower than 20 lvl and knows this game better than me. But i assure you that i will have at least even win rate in 50 - 75 games, for me it's a matter of practice. My english is not that good I understand that, but whats the point of even fully learning that language if you have no desire to live in NA or Britain. I have to know latvian, cuz I live here, korean and russian cuz of relatives and slightly english to improve my knowledge. In conclusion go play your random team games and pray, that one of those games people will carry you a game or two, instead of shitposting and harassing people that are probably better than you.
Shagrion

Postby TESTOVIRON » Thu Sep 14, 2017 02:52 am

Shagrion wrote:Well i have shitty winrate in 10 games on battle.net new account thats for sure, cuz I barely play with people that are lower than 20 lvl and knows this game better than me. But i assure you that i will have at least even win rate in 50 - 75 games, for me it's a matter of practice. My english is not that good I understand that, but whats the point of even fully learning that language if you have no desire to live in NA or Britain. I have to know latvian, cuz I live here, korean and russian cuz of relatives and slightly english to improve my knowledge. In conclusion go play your random team games and pray, that one of those games people will carry you a game or two, instead of shitposting and harassing people that are probably better than you.

Lmao, learn what a paragraph is, you clown. It hurts eyes to read a wall of text, especially, when it's a senseless one like this.

Shagrion wrote:Well i have shitty winrate in 10 games on battle.net new account thats for sure, cuz I barely play with people that are lower than 20 lvl and knows this game better than me.

How you can have a shitty winrate at all on battle.net? I mean, the level there is so low that it requires a special type of autism to achieve that. Anyway, you admited yourself that you are terribad and then you bash someone for having 33% in w3a, does it make any sense for you? :)

Shagrion wrote:But i assure you that i will have at least even win rate in 50 - 75 games, for me it's a matter of practice."

If you have a need to assure other people that you barely get into 50% win rate level on battle.net, then you are really a meaningless random nab. :D Lol, 50% in battle.net is probably 20-30% in W3A. Plain and simply bad. I would feel a shame to even think about bragging about that, rofl.

Shagrion wrote:My english is not that good I understand that, but whats the point of even fully learning that language if you have no desire to live in NA or Britain.

You might have a desire to fully learn a certain language, because you are an intelligent and ambitious person, but yeah, you just said that's not the case. :)

Shagrion wrote:In conclusion go play your random team games and pray, that one of those games people will carry you a game or two, instead of shitposting and harassing people that are probably better than you.

Lmao, it's mind-blowing, how delusional an autist can get, that he interprets everything in a way to just confirm his opinion. :D

You have absolute no knowning about me at all, but you just project more and more shit to make it look the way you want it to, that's actually entertaining, autismo. :)

"your random team games" - Not mine, because I barely play it, I haven't played a single serious game on this account, I mainly messed with the terribad people playing 2v2 on this account to get them angry (they are still a lot better than anyone on battle.net though, rofl).

"instead of shitposting and harassing people that are probably better than you." - Sorry, but that cannot be said about anyone, who plays on battle.net. I am a 60% solo ladder on w3a, which translates to probably 90% win rate in battle.net, which translates to something you will never achieve you meaningless and worthless 30% win rate nab from battle.net, rofl. You haven't even played a single game here, you fucking maggot, and you bash a guy you don't know with 33%. You are such a clown. :D

Anyway, it really cannot get through your thick skull that someone can have more than one accounts, imbecile? :)

Lol, I would love to see your nerdy face, when you finally will play here and you will realize that your 60 apm and barely 50% win rate from battle.net isn't impressing anyone as you cannot win a single game at all. xD
TESTOVIRON

Return to General Discussion and Suggestions