hours
minutes
seconds

Community

BH.IMB [Perm server ban]

Closed / archived reports and appeals.

BH.IMB [Perm server ban]

Postby BH.iMB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:24 pm

ladies and gentlemen we have an new admin on the w3a page.
dieseldog(go for headadmin) by any chance demote this son of a bitch kid viiksivallu from the roc admins place, he caused nothing than anger to the roc community. look at the roc w3a server 0 users 0 games. back in time when me and my mates were playing on roc w3a we had mass games check out http://tft.w3arena.net/profile/Biggamehunter/ .since i went retired on northend as well, the roc section died completly. no tournaments, no games, nothing. demote viiksivallu promote me. i have experience in any area, photoshop,website,editings everything. what has viiksivallu? talking bullshit 24 hours, doing nothing for the roc section no tournaments, sleeping like a fucking bitchkid working and doesnt care about roc. viiksi you will die soon remember my words, the day will come u will regret everything, the day will come i will fuck your mouth, you will go on your knees and take my cock. remember my words! even after 12 years warcraft gaming ur skills didnt improve, your still the same, same in brain, same in gaming, same everywhere, virgin whore.

now to the real subject, if you want activity again remove my ban that was given to me by northend whore viiksi from reign of chaos not tft. unban me on tft and ban on roc, roc is dead anyways thanks to viiksi
BH.iMB

Re: Dieseldog w3a admin decent or traitor?

Postby kakapopo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:33 pm

Dude, I told you: Forget about wc3 and go back to your job as a cleaning lady.
I doubt anyone will give you another chance in wc3 after your constant trashtalk like a 6 year old. At least wait one year until you ask again.
kakapopo

Postby BH.iMB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:40 pm

ladies and gentlemen, do we have here someone, who can give this kakapopo the kaka he needs to eat? open ur mouth i kaka in ur mouth kakapopo ok? so u can earn some money and then finally enter back to ur graveyard u appeard from
BH.iMB

Postby BH.iMB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:56 pm

iism, i just saw on the bottom that you did read this forum and u didnt reply u shit kid, how comes? ah wait i know ur answer .. **imb keep calm your flamings wont bring anything, we will find a solution soon** put your solution in your ass retard kid, what a boring nooblets for real, so thats ur job commenting here only megashit
BH.iMB

Postby Techpriest » Fri Apr 21, 2017 14:30 pm

Hello everyone,

it has come to our attention that BH.iMB is trying to manipulate his way back into the Community by fabricating and spreading rumors about other admins i.e. viiksi-vallu.
In this post BH.iMB says: '' since i went retired on northend as well, the roc section died completly. no tournaments, no games, nothing. demote viiksivallu promote me.'' This quotation is a complete lie. Viiksi cooperated with ESL and other sponsors in order to promote RoC. His effort brought us recently one major Cup (Nerve Control cup: https://play.eslgaming.com/warcraft/glo ... rol-cup-1/) and a series of Cups (RoC weekly with sponsorship, which can also be checked on the link above).
ESL as major multigaming organization gives thanks to viiksi-vallu and endorses him. On the other hand he is also a ESL admins and he is doing a great job in warcraft 3 section in both TFT and RoC community respectively.
As his Staff Head I am giving full support to viiksi-vallu and vouch for him against accusations made by BH.iMB.

Best regards, Techpriest ESL WC3 department head.
Techpriest

Postby BH.iMB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 09:45 am

my dear friend techpriest, you ever watched detectiv conan? dont protect the murder, be carefull.
Since when do you know the roc community 5 years or 5 months? my guess is since u hosted ESL roc tournaments. so you have no clue what in the past happend. so dont spread out wrong things.
The link you posted there, in which the highest lvl notorious website & ddos hacker(Toxigrinta) is included, was able to play your cup? Cuborg banned him for years, who did unban him guess who? our MrViiksivallu to suck his dick. Cuborg soon headadmin on w3a, talk to him he will keep you updated.
And i am right that roc died completly everything has stoped open your eyes for a few minutes(btw im taking about northend not w3a, w3a is dead anyways).You also recall in the last weeks only 5 sign ups for 30e prizepool and it got canceld?
Ah yea and flamewar with a random person from roc on northend means perma ban on tft w3a, thats the new rule in w3a"
Why dont you just talk with viiksis country mates? They will tell you the truth about viiksi hypocrism, supporting so many hackers.
best regards to techpriest ESL wc3 department head admin
BH.iMB

Postby suckpuppet » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 pm

vote for unbanning bh.imb
you can't even give server ban for flaming, that is what mutes are for.
either perma ban kodos or unban bh.imb?
suckpuppet

Postby ag3nt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 05:06 am

Vote for IP ban BH.iMB due his forum messages that are full of lies and garbage
ag3nt

Postby BendOverBitch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 18:15 pm

This thread is pure gold.
BendOverBitch

Postby ZeRoX » Wed Apr 26, 2017 06:32 am

suckpuppet wrote:vote for unbanning bh.imb
you can't even give server ban for flaming, that is what mutes are for.
either perma ban kodos or unban bh.imb?

Kodos is at least, somewhat, decent troll, this guy is just plain turkish retard. Huge difference.
ZeRoX

Next

Return to Processed Reports and Appeals